Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Behind the Scenes: May 9, 2017

You guys don't deserve to be left in the dark, so here's what's been going on behind the scenes.  Since the last blogpost, the project has died, been reborn, and died again due to creative differences, management issues, and other commitments.  We were hoping to update everyone with another blogpost when we had a lot to show off, or even a demo ready, but the project fell apart before we reached that point.

I've started tinkering with Momcest Trainer again in the past week, but I'm primarily a programmer, not a writer or artist.  Many sex scenes and random events still need to be written.  Once I have some more cash, I will probably try to commission an artist or two to draw the required characters and sex scenes, as well as a near-infinite supply of clothing.  I expect to wait until the writing is almost complete before shifting focus to the art, though.

I know it hasn't been fun for you guys for the past several months, and I apologize.  Your interest and support means a lot to me, and I hope you know that I want to play Momcest Trainer as much as you do.

13 comments:

  1. Greatly appreciate the blog post, I think most of us here were about ready to write the project's eulogy. I'm glad to hear that you've started work on it again. As a longtime follower of this project, I would love to help you to get it closer to release. I can't offer you much in terms of art, but I would be more than willing to help you with writing. Let me know what you think, I'd hate to see this baby die again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to se your back, take your time and dont stress somthing out!

    If you refind your intrest in making the game you might wanto make a patreon to get some small funds.. But make a new demo/alpha before to draw in some new intrest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Likewise, my thoughts are in line with the fine people above.

    I check in here pretty much every day lol

    Hope everything goes well and hope this turns out to be a fruitful venture for you and for us... keep us in the loop, no matter how trivial! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks foe letting us know! I hoe it goes well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Use Akabur's sprite model as the mother. You already have clothing and facial expressions for it, and this lessens the burden of additional art that have to be made.

    Personally, I think Akabur's model looks better than the two options that were presented by artists.

    Artists are sometimes a mess to deal with, I feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear that.
    I wish good luck and strength to continue.
    For me was the first Mum the best if you need a opinion.
    Greetings from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn. I really love the idea behind this game and even the early demo. Please keep up the good work and I'm sure it will pay off! Thanks for everything and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah... Updating a simple .txt, great work this far.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Programming == Thinking before Acting =p

      Delete
    2. Like he was programming, the last year, right?
      Oh, wait.....

      Delete
    3. I haven't kept the repository updated with the current code.

      Delete
  9. glad to hear that is not dead yet but like someone said already why don't you create a patreon? I mean the worse thing that can happen is no one donates but it wouldn't hurt to try.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Im so glad this project isnt dead<3

    ReplyDelete