Sunday, November 22, 2015

The Libido Update: November 22, 2015


Hi everyone,

We have a few developments we'd like to share with you.  First, as you may have noticed from the blog's updated header image, a new artist named "Too Many Projects" has become attached to the project, and is creating some very sexy custom art.  The mom's body sprite has been completed, and he is hard at work creating expressions and clothing for her.

In programming news, the mom's "lust meter" has been implemented.  Each night, it increases, and the higher it gets, the more likely the mom is to masturbate (after which it falls down to the baseline).  In the future, certain events will give the player the opportunity to increase the mom's lust level, and if it ever reaches 100%, she will involuntarily cum on the spot.

At the end of each day, the mom's diary entry is displayed, where she describes in detail any erotic adventures she had.  I put together a fair amount of code that will programmatically generate entries describing her masturbation, using various sentence structures, adjectives, and synonyms for body parts.  In the current build, every word is fair game, but eventually we'd like to begin with her relying on euphemisms and slowly becoming more explicit as the game progresses.

Here's a more or less unbiased selection of entries that the generator spit out:
"I was so worked up I could barely stand it, so as soon as I could, I fondled my lips through my bathrobe and mindlessly came to the thought of drunkenly giving my pumpkin a handjob."
"I decided to reward myself for helping my son by jilling my vagina over and over, culminating in a shivering orgasm.  I'm afraid it wasn't very proper!"
"My hands melted into my overwhelmed lips, and before I knew it, I was getting myself off over and over, and ended up bucking with ecstasy after I thumbed my areolae through my slip.  I guess an orgasm a day keeps the doctor away!"
"I had a case of the hornies, so I assaulted my rosy clitty repeatedly until I reached a writhing convulsion."
"I was feeling sexually frustrated, so after my sweetie had fallen asleep, I massaged my gaping cunt repeatedly and got off while thinking about my vagina being ground against by my big boy.  Is that something other mothers do also?"

As you can see, the quality can be a bit sporadic, and there are some...flowery words in there, but hopefully it will be erotic more often than not.  Things got a little out of hand when I was programming it, so there are quite a lot of adjectives and synonyms that can be used.  Playtesters, the build on the Drive will print a masturbation diary entry every night for testing purposes; please let me know if you're given something that is grammatically incorrect.

Script-wise, new scenes are continuing to be written.  It may be time to start implementing actual scenes so the game will have more content.

Thanks for everyone's support!



19 comments:

  1. I liked her old face better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sprite model but a few things I think needs a touch up.
    -Her posture is a little off, her legs look like she's walking, but her torso is in a relaxed stance
    -With long side-burn hair, I feel like she needs longer hair in the back or a more defined bun
    - Her eyes need to look at you, not like she slightly spacing out

    Other than that everything sounds and looks good. Everyone keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liked the old face better, please bring it back

    ReplyDelete
  4. FYI, the sprite was Akabur's Witch Trainer art. They probably doesn't want to copy it from him, but make their own.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the new face :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Solid art, love her build. I'd much prefer to see her in her non-corrupted clothing (start cloth).

    ReplyDelete
  7. the old face was better

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just found out about this project. Great work here! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sorry, but this just isn't good.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH LAWD
    great new art over the old busted hermione

    The diary is nice but seems like something that should be secondary or tertiary though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Guies...come here.

    Listen guies come here.

    Seriously.

    What if....what if the milf was chichi and the son goten or bulma and tranks from dbz?? I would revive dbz trainer and make it a 2 in 1.

    Also from the art she would kinda pass as chichi.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I meant "it would revive" no " I would", also for inspiration :)

    http://g.e-hentai.org/s/26aca98b55/15990-1

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, i do like the new art and i think you guys should stick to it since its original and it's yours.
    I also loved the diary idea, its very fresh and a well thought out ideia.

    Just found out about this game, and i'm very excited to seeing more.
    Hope you guys don't give up on it, 'cus it looks really promising!

    ReplyDelete
  14. everythings amazing but i feel like the face should be thinner. if you use your finger n block like a little bit of the left side of her cheek i think it looks better

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just found out about this game..... I am waiting to see if it is as GOOD as the HYPE says it is.....

    ReplyDelete
  16. More updates please!

    I'm really excited for this!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I sure hope this project didn't die!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Checked this website every day for the last month and no updates yet :S

    ReplyDelete
  19. Please at least tell us this project isn't dead!

    I've been checking this blog almost religiously

    ReplyDelete